1. No gum, food, or drinks allowed inside the studio (unless it's water with a lid).
2. Hair must always be up in a ponytail, bun, or braid.
3. Proper attire is highly recommended for all classes.
4. Regular attendance to classes is important to each student's developement as a dancer. Make-up classes are available.
5. Large jewelry (hoop earrings, dangling necklaces, bracelets, etc.) is not allowed in dance class as it is a safety hazard to all dancers.
6. Students must wait inside the lobby until their parents pick them up. Parents of young children, please come inside the studio to pick your child up.
7. Our observation television is turned on for the first week of each month. We do not allow parents to sit in on the classes - it is a distraction to the dancer.
8. We do not recommend wearing dance shoes outside as it can ruin the shoes.
9. If a parent is running late to pick up their child from dance, we ask that you call the studio to let us know.
10. If a child must miss dance class, please call our studio & let us know.
11. While classes are going on, we may not answer your phone call. Please leave us a message and we will return your call when our classes end.
12. Each dancer is placed in a class according to age & ability. This is so the dancer will learn at the pace he/she is comfortable at.
13. All students have the opportunity to perform in our Spring Recital. A recital fee is due in February & costume fees are due in November & December.
14. If their are any concerns about your child's progress, please let the director know. We want your child to progress as a dancer just as much as you do.
Tuition & Payment Policies:
1. Tuition is due by the 10th of the month. Tuition not paid on time will be charged a $10 late fee.
2. All fees and tuition are non-refundable.
3. There is a $20 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration.
4. Costume fees will be split into two payments: a deposit in December and the balance in January
5. A recital fee of $50/student ($85/family) will be due in February to pay for the venue, dressers, & backstage help.
6. After one month if tuition is not current, your child may come to class to sit and watch, but will not be allowed to dance. After two months of being behind on tuition payment, we will drop your child from the class and you will still owe the tuition for the last 2 months.
7. Please communicate with us if you are having financial problems. We would be happy to work something out with you.
8. If you are unable to finish the dance year, please fill out a drop form at the front counter. Simply not attending class does not exempt you from payments. As long as your child is enrolled with us you will owe tuition.
9. Any families will receive a discount for tuition.